Last Updated 13/01/2021
Mark One Consultants are continuing to monitor the latest updates and information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We have undertaken extensive measures to ensure the health & safety of our team while keeping operations and services functioning normally. All staff are aware of the seriousness of the situation and will be continually briefed by the management regarding any further updates.
We have introduced measures to allow our staff to return to the office and work in a safe environment, in line with the latest Government recommendations and guidelines.
We will continue to be diligent regarding site visits to clients premises as well as customer visits to our offices. When our staff are required onsite, they will be provided with necessary PPE. We are still able to deliver training and demonstrations, and these will be delivered remotely using conferencing software, thus allowing multiple participants if required.
Should you have any queries relating to the service Mark One Consultants provides, please do not hesitate to get in touch, and thank you for your understanding.
Timeline to date:
- 24th March 2020 'remote phase': Almost all team members have been working remotely with minimal disruption to our operations and services.
- 25th May 2020 'staff reintroduction phase 1': A small team have returned to the office as part of our gradual process to return all staff to be office based.
- 29th June 2020 'staff reintroduction phase 2': Additional staff will be returning to office based work.
- 1st September 2020 'staff reintroduction phase 3': This is now completed. All remaining staff have now returned to office-based work.
- 9th September 2020: The company issues a statement to all staff (primarily for the attention of Yeovil based staff) to acknowledge the recent rise in the daily UK Covid-19 rates.
- 22nd September 2020: The company issues a further statement to all staff (primarily for the attention of Yeovil based staff) to acknowledge the recent PM announcement regarding Covid-19.
- 31st October 2020 - Second national Lockdown: The company prepares for most employees to be home working again for the next four weeks.
- 1st December 2020: The company welcomes most of its workforce back to the office but also recognises somerset is now a ‘Tier 2’ zone.
- 4th January 2021 - Third National Lockdown. The company again prepares most employees to be home working again.